Friday 19 January 2018

Super excited for these books!!!

2018 is shaping up to be a great book year already! The books listed below are the ones I'm most looking forward to, and possibly have pre-ordered months ago, but I'm sure that list will grow impossibly long by summer.

Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare




The final book in the Dark Artifices trilogy is scheduled for release in December 2018! I'm so looking forward to reading it, especially after the way the previous book - Lord of Shadows - ended! December can't come soon enough!
Pre-order on Amazon.

Riven by Roan Parrish



I'll read anything Roan writes, forever and ever! She's one of the most talented authors I've ever had the pleasure to read, and her upcoming book, Riven, looks absolutely amazing! Two tortured musicians find comfort in each other? Sign me up!!
Scheduled for release in May 2018 and up for pre-order on Amazon!

Black Wings Beating by Alex London



Alex London's Proxy series was really good, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm very much looking forward to the new series, The Skybound Saga. The first book in the series, Black Wings Beating, is up for pre-order on Amazon and scheduled for release in October 2018. It promises to be an epic YA fantasy series and I'm really excited for it.

Agent Bayne by Jordan Castillo Price



The latest book in JCP's PsyCop series is scheduled to be released on 16 January 2018 and is up for pre-order on Amazon. I can't wait to dive into Victor Bayne's crazy life again, it's been too long! If you haven't read the series, do yourself a favour and binge read them ASAP. Or get the audios, they're fantastic! 

Crocus by Amy Lane



Crocus, the sequel to Amy Lane's brilliant novel Bonfires, is set to be released later this year, but at the time of writing the exact date hasn't been announced, and pre-order hasn't been set up. 
I'm really looking forward to see how Kellan and Isaiah will manage to find their happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment