Wednesday 4 March 2015

Is it March already?

Happy March, everyone! Spring is nearly here and I'm desperate for some sunshine and warmer weather. 

I've been missing from the social networks entirely over the past month. I'm writing and trying to not get distracted so I don't even switch the WiFi on my laptop. But, I have some news, so I'm opening the door of my writing cave and sneaking out outside to share.

Firstly, I'm so happy to say that Piece by Piece is nearly finished. It should have been done by now, but real life can be a bitch, so I had a few setbacks in February and lost a lot of writing time. But I managed to make up for it somewhat and I'm really hoping to wrap the book up this weekend and send it off to betas and the editor on Monday. Which means, I might even make the initial release date that was set for early April.
Fingers crossed!!










No comments:

Post a Comment