Monday 3 November 2014

3 days until Mask is out!!!!

I'm freaking out, big time. Just 3 days until Mask is officially released into the world. 3 days until my book takes a life on its own. 3 days until people start loving it, hating it, and letting me know all about it. 3 days until the book I worked so long on will be read by so many people (judging by the preorder count).
It's scary. It's nerve-racking. It's exhilarating.
To celebrate the fact that I managed to write another book - a fact that will never seize to amaze me - I've organised a little Facebook event where we're going to party non-stop for almost 24 hours. There will be special appearances and takeover by some of my author friends, including Kora Knight and Nicola Haken, as well as lots of games and giveaways with fun prizes.

        


Like what you see? Visit the Facebook Event page and join the party! The grand prize of the day will be a MASK paperback. The winner will be chosen from every single person who commented under any of the posts.

Isn't it gorgeous?


3 days, guys! 3 days!!!!
*twirls*


No comments:

Post a Comment