Monday 18 February 2013

New beginning

I have some very exciting news to share with y'all! Unfortunately, I can't just yet. But since patience has never been a virtue of mine (if it's a virtue at all), I'm going to drop some heavy hints today. To spice things up, I'm going to do it with pictures.
To begin with, I have to say the big news has to do with my new book, which is not going to be the third installment of the Humanless series but the first book of a brand new series. Brand new contemporary series.

It's set here:







It has a lot of:





















It's the story of:



and 




and their friends:







The soundtrack of the book includes:















And finally, something else to tickle your curiosity:
















The whole story coming up very soon! Stay tuned!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Very apt description. I think the lead girl has honey blonde hair though!!! Maybe that is just in my mind!!

    ReplyDelete