Tuesday 30 October 2012

Book 2 teasers

I was hoping I would be able to reveal the cover and name for Book 2 in the Humanless series last week but my cover artist fell ill and couldn't finish the cover. Let's send her lots of positive thoughts and hope she'll feel better this week!
Until then, I've published 3 teasers on Humanless Facebook page and for those of you who haven't read them there, here they are:

Teaser #1

“Ava, I presume,” he said and Ava nodded. “So you are the one causing all the trouble?” he asked with a smirk.
“No, sir,” she said. “I believe that’s your wife.”
Zeus laughed wholeheartedly at her remark and bowed to kiss her hand.
“I believe you are right,” he said. “Please follow me.”


Teaser #2

“I can never love you or give the ‘happily ever after’ Fate you dream of.”
“Why not?”
“Because you’re cruel, manipulating, controlling and deceitful I don’t think I can ever trust you enough.”


Teaser #3

“Ava!” Blake shouted when he saw her collapsing on the floor. He sat next to her and enveloped her in his arms while she sobbed. Feeling her body shake made him so angry. She didn't deserve any of this. All she said in there was right – she was an innocent human girl, caught in the cross-fire between self-obsessed, cruel, selfish gods. And now she was being held against her will in a foreign world, still just a piece in a puzzle.


No comments:

Post a Comment