Wednesday 2 May 2012

Humanless Launch Party

I've got some exciting news to share with you - "Humanless" is all ready to publish! The Launch Party will be on Monday 07/05/2012 on the facebook page. I can promise you a lot of fun and many prizes to be won. Can't wait!
I still can't believe this is happening. After all I've been through, this moment seemed like an unreachable dot in the future. There were times that I thought I'd never see the dot up close; times when I felt I should give up, because everything was against me. But I didn't and the dot is an arm length away.
Although this is only the beginning and there is a lot more to achieve, I feel it's an important milestone. I'm so excited and scared at the same time! It's an amazing feeling.
I hope to see you at the Launch Party and share this incredible moment with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment